Elijah's 3rd Birthday!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Rachel's 4th Birthday

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Jeremiah's 6th Birthday!!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Our 8th Anniversary!!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 14, 2008

First Snow


Today we had our first snow of the season. It came rather late this year. Normally we have already had our first snow by October 19th. The latest that they have on record is November 23rd. Paul and I woke up to see it snowing and our neighborhood covered in about 3 inches of snow. We took Jeremiah outside to see the snow for the first time as well as our dog Shy-Ann. Jeremiah did not have a big reaction to the snow. Shy-Ann however had a lot of fun in the snow. She kept trotting around the yard and did not want to come inside. Most of the snow has already melted except in our front yard because we have a north facing driveway, but our backyard is completely melted already. Here are some pictures from our first time in the snow. Enjoy!











4 special thoughts:

Neabear said...

What fun! Of course being a California native, I have never lived where there is snow. Fun to see the pictures of it though.

Grandma Bea said...

Wow, what a beautiful Winter memories you already have! !Shy-Ann looks so at peace in the snow. Liz, you in front of your home with Jeremiah in arm look like the perfect magazine cover for Denver!!
I wish I was there....I just missed your snow. Huggles, Mom Bea

Uncle John said...

I thought I had posted comments already, but they don't show. The snow looks like Coldorado. I'm glad I don't have to deal with road salt, ice scrapers, snow brushes, snow shovels, etc. Here it is unseasonably warm, so I was able to wear a short-sleeved shirt to work and be comfortable until the sun went down. I hope this posts. . .

Neabear said...

How was your first Thanksgiving in Colorado? Also Jeremiah's first Thanksgiving!